Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day #47 - Forest Gump

Day #47 was a VERY productive day!
From Three Way to just East of Peridot, AZ, they biked a total of 93 miles!!  
During the day they rode down the road that was used in the movie Forest Gump.  It was on this road Forest Gump stopped running and said, "I'm pretty tired. Think I'll go home now." Since this is ALL the information I received on yesterday's ride, I guess that's all I got to say about that...

4 Click here to leave a message for Kevin:

Dan and Pat said...

ride Kevin ride

karin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dayle said...

RFO KEVIN!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kevin, at least Forrest figured it out...when will you? At times I do believe you have about as much sense as a box of chocolates but I still love your sore ass...XOXOWaterdog123

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I love hearing from you!