Monday, October 3, 2011

Day #10 - Sunday, 10/2/11

Another cold wet day on the road.  Who knew Fall would hit so soon?  I'm sure Kevin is looking forward to Texas - a state that's usually good for some HEAT!
From Guinea, VA to Mineral, VA - a total of  61 miles.
They set up camp behind the Mineral Fire Department.  Thank you Mineral!!!



Chuckle from Chip:
"Started my day off by having to use the restroom at 7:00 AM.  Walked over, went in and did my business. Went to the sink, washed my hands and face and looked next to me and there was a WOMAN washing her hands.  YES, I was in the Ladies restroom"


Hmmm, thinkin' Chip might need more sleep or stronger glasses?  Thanks for the smiles Chip!

2 Click here to leave a message for Kevin:

Chris Rumph said...

Oh my god ....that poor woman probably got the shock of her life at 7 am..definately got more than a chuckle out of that one ....thanks dad.

Anonymous said...

I know Chuck was in the lady's room, but couldn't your female traveling buddy have waited a few seconds longer?. I mean didn't anyone look at the first picture posted for today's segment? Maybe you should have a censor look at these photos before you put them up....after all it is supposed to be a G rated site....then again I can't really think of a single thing G rated about Kevin in the twenty-five years I've known him....XOXO, WATERDOG123

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I love hearing from you!