Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day #19 - Sweet Home Alabama

Not to be cliche BUT I couldn't believe it when my alarm went off this morning and the song SWEET HOME ALABAMA was my wake up call!  Seriously, I am NOT making this up.  So ironic.  Yes, Kevin exited Tennessee yesterday and entered Alabama "The Beautiful" in the rain.
The rain continued all day but the roads were flat and the temperature was moderate so it wasn't so bad.  They traveled a total of 84 miles and stopped in Scottsboro, AL.
In Scottsboro they parked the bus at the Rec Con, paid the 2-buck a head admission and enjoyed a nice shower at the community center.   The sun really didn't show it's face at all yesterday - I grabbed this photo online.  I did check the forecast and the weather looks better for our riders on Wednesday!  Pedal on!

1 Click here to leave a message for Kevin:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I love hearing from you!